Spirulina contains a balanced protein composition with the presence of rare essential lipids, numerous minerals and vitamins.
Dried spirulina contains about 60% protein. Spirulina has over 100 times the concentration of proteins as found in fruits and nuts. Having 10 g of spirulina is hence equivalent to having 1 Kg of nuts. Health Benefits
Price – Rs. 330
Each Serving Of 4 Capsules (2g) Contains:
- Boosts the immune system
- Controls appetite
- Improve digestion
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Reduce fatigue
- Helps proper liver and kidney functioning
- Reduces inflammation and allergies
- Detoxifier – cleanses the body
- Boosts energy levels
More from Here
4 capsules a day after meals or directed by the physician
- Keep out of reach of children
- Kindly consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing before taking spirulina
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no guarantees that every person using this product / service will see the expected results for sure. Results depend on a lot of factors and the results may vary from person to person.