Chlorella is an attractive potential food source because it is high in protein and other essential nutrients; when dried, it is about 45% protein, 20% fat, 20% carbohydrate, 5% fibre, and 10% minerals and vitamins.
Chlorella is a powerful natural detoxification agent. It can eliminate the harmful and unwanted chemical toxins that have accumulated in our body through pesticides in our food, heavy metals in air &water, and chemicals drinking water.
Price – Rs. 940
Each Serving Of 2 Capsules Contains:
|Broken cell wall
|Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)
|Thiamine (vitamin B-1)
|Riboflavin ( vitamin B-2)
|Chlorella Growth Factor
- Binds to toxic heavy metals like mercury,lead,cadmium,uranium,arsenic and helps eliminate them from your body
- Reduced blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Helps prevent cardiovascular disease
- Diminishes asthma and allergy symptoms
- Helps protect the liver from toxins ,including drugs
- Helps control symptoms of ulcerative colitis
- Anti-inflammatory properties of chlorella improve arthritis symptoms
- Helps in enhancing digestion and bowel function
- Improves immune system
- Improves skin disorders
- Helps in preventing cancers and growth of tumors
- It has anti-aging properties
- Can be used to cure anemia
- Helps in aiding weight loss
More from Here
As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 2-3 times daily before meals or directed by the physician
- Keep out of reach of children
- Kindly consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing before taking chlorella
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no guarantees that every person using this product / service will see the expected results for sure. Results depend on a lot of factors and the results may vary from person to person.